BIGGEST REAL ESTATE SCAM
And it's done by the State of California (and your state as well?)
AVOIDING THE SCAM AND HOW TO MAKE MONEY IN REAL ESTATE
You MUST read this if you are interested in real estate or making money. There are only 2 steps and you can do it WITHOUT A REAL ESTATE LICENSE, WITHOUT ANY MONEY, WITHOUT KNOWING ANYTHING ABOUT REAL ESTATE - REALLY
- THE VERY BEST SALES TIP YOU WILL EVER NEED
- How To Get Buyers To Pay More Than List Price
- How To Make $2,000,000 On An $800,000 Property
- 3 strong, very strong, closing arguments
- What To Say And When To Keep Quiet - Or You Lose
- How To Get Paid From Seller And Buyer ON THE SAME DEAL
- Convincing Buyer He Doesn't Need To See The Property
- THE MORE THEY PAY - THE MORE THEY SAVE
- The Easiest Way To Find Property - Really THE EASIEST WAY
- How To Find Pre-qualified Buyers (Buyers Are Already Qualified)
- The BIG Advantage To Mr. Big, The Buyer
- How To Talk With Property Owners
- Reasons Why They Should Buy Houses Through You
- Making The Presentation To The Buyer, There Is A Correct Way (Getting Clients To Buy)
- Overcoming Objections
- How To Negotiate Without Negotiating
- TALKING TO REAL ESTATE AGENTS
- How To Get Past the Secretary - Mr. Big's First Line Of Defense
- ONE QUESTION YOU SHOULD ALWAYS ASK WHEN SELLING YOUR HOUSE
- Real Estate Title Insurance: Another Dipsy-Doodle, Flim-Flam, Rip-Off
- Incorporate - Incorporate - Incorporate (Own Nothing - Control Everything)
- House In Foreclosure?? Use This Novel Way To Save It
Example based on Federal Tax Form 1040 for 2013 for married filing jointly. Depreciation based on a home worth $275,000 (land not included) depreciated over 27 1/2 years or $ 10,000 per year.
Taxable Income (See Form 1040, Page 80)
Depreciation ($275,000/27 1/2 years)
Adjusted Taxable Income (See Form 1040, Page 80):
NET TAX SAVINGS
HOW TO DISPOSE OF YOUR PROPERTY IN A DOWN MARKET
9 Great Ways - what more needs to be said?
10 OTHER WAYS TO AVOID THE SCAM
Think of it: 10 other ways to avoid the scam including 4 GREAT ways to make money in real estate without needing a real estate license; without any knowledge of real estate; and of course without any money. This is not hype - this is the real thing.
DISCLAIMER: These materials, suggestions, ideas, opinions, etc. are presented with the understanding that the author is not engaged in offering legal or other professional services. AND IN FACT, IS NOT A REAL ESTATE BROKER OR AGENT. This information has been carefully prepared and is correct to the author's knowledge. The use of legal, accounting, REAL ESTATE, taxes, financial consultants, estate planning, or any other expert is strongly advised. The author disclaims any professional liability, direct or indirect, for advice or information presented herein. Use at your own discretion and after consultation with appropriate professionals. No claim is made nor can any be made of any guarantees or promises as to the user's results based on using the material herein.
PLEASE FORWARD THIS TO YOUR CO-WORKERS, FRIENDS, (AND ENEMIES) OR POST ON THE COMPANY BULLETIN BOARD. THEY MIGHT APPRECIATE THE COURTESY.